Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Allodaxaphobia

Allodaxaphobia is the fear of the opinions of other people. It is also every bloggers worse nightmare. It may sound silly or out of the ordinary, but in mild conditions I think that many people have allodaxaphobia. I'm sure that many people second guess themselves when they are about about to press the "post" button on their blog. I know I do.
In a certain essence most people, if not everyone cares about what other people think. I wish I could know what people think about me when I walk by or when I post a blog. I'm not necessarily afraid of other people's opinions, but I still have reservations when posting blogs, or speaking in public, or being the center of attention like at graduation or similar situations.
Do you have allodaxaphobia?
Do you have anatedaephobia?
What about Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?

No comments:

Post a Comment