Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ashley's Bucket List

Life is all about living your dreams, following your passion, and finding an inner peace that comes along with accomplishing personal goals. I don't want to create a "Bucket List" just because it's an assignment. I want to live up to all of the goals and dreams I am going to list, and I will stop at nothing to fulfill these aspirations. Each of the following things I am listing are now officially goals in my life: 
1. I want to graduate college with a nursing degree. In order to do this, I must focus on my studies now and work hard (and pray a little) to get into the VERY-hard-to-get-into School of Nursing.
2. I want to become a Nurse Anesthetist after completing graduate school at VCU. Did you know that VCU has the most prominent Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist program in the entire country?
3. I want to get married to my boyfriend, Ro, after I graduate college. I've been wanting to get married since I can remember!
4. I want to have at least one boy and one girl, and I will not stop having children until I get both! Crazy? Maybe.
5. I want to attend lots and lots concerts like John Mayer, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park, and more!
6. Nutrition has to become a big part of my life because my new Nutrition professor is starting to freak me out with all the crazy health facts.
7. I plan on skydiving before I die, and...hopefully live.
and also:
8. Bungee jump.
9. Read the entire bible.
10. Save people's lives.
11. Travel to Italy.
12. Pet a kangaroo in Australia (preferably a tamed one).
13. Visit Ireland (where I am from).
14. Win the lottery (at least $500).
15. Visit the Holocaust museum.
16. Go to California and see what all the fuss is about.
17. Buy a brand new car. This is a very important goal, one that I am greatly looking forward to.
18. Send my grandmother on a marvelous vacation because she deserves it more than anyone.
19. Own a white house with a white picket fence, and a blue mail box that matches the blue front door
20. Get a crazy hair style.
21. Successfully ride a horse.
22. Vote every election (and make an informed decision).
23. Go scuba diving and ride a dolphin.
24. Attend an NFL game.
25. Try weird food from weird countries.
26. Write a song with corresponding piano notes.
27. Learn to play the guitar.
28. Live past December, 2012.
29. Learn how to snowboard.
30. Be the best mother and wife the world has ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment